Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I know you're out there

Just over two weeks ago I got a Google Analytics account
It helps me monitor when and where people are looking at my
blog and website.

Here's a map of the locations of people looking at
my blog and website in the US over the last 16 days
compromising 369 people.


My question is, how the heck did someone
from Tulsa Oklahoma or Mt. Laurel New Jersey find my blog?

not that I'm complaining :)

I guess my point is, Thank You for following my blog.
It helps motivate me in my profession.


3 comments:

  1. Who knew? Hawaii, too - but we do have a cousin there. Your blog is a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty fun! I've had a google analytics site for a while and it's great fun. The Tulsa, OK viewer is probably my cousins wife who is also into photography. That's the only one I could help you with though, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, On a subject not relating to this post but relating to photography, I want you to take pictures of my baby (that is, when he comes) kind of in the style of Anne Gedes or something like this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Sleeping-Beauties-Dreamland-Tracy-Raver/dp/1416205772

    ReplyDelete