Friday, July 19, 2013

The Sheppard Family - Arizona Family Photographer

Jenny is my oldest sister's best friend.

She told me that she is super picky about pictures and she might be a pain to work with. 
Turns out she was super fun and easy to work with with the cutest kids on earth!

Check out the little one's pose! She did that all by her sweet little self

She was nice enough to write up a little boast about me: 

"Kate is hands-down the best photographer I know! Taking pictures with her was a breeze. Her bubbly personality helped our normally shy kids feel comfortable and happy. She had a vision and kept us moving very quickly from pose to pose which was awesome with young, antsy kids. I was blown away by how good the proofs were. I am so picky about the little details and thankfully Kate is too. There wasn’t one awkward pose or detail out of place. We chose a great shot of our family and she masterfully edited it. I used to walk by our old family picture and notice the flaws. With Kate as our photographer, I walk by our new family picture and smile." - Jenny Sheppard

Aww sucks, Thanks Jenny!



Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa, Arizona, AZ Photographer. Family, Senior, Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment