Friday, January 15, 2010

L&M Spurs

If you know anything about collectible spurs, then you've heard of L&M Spurs. Nate's Grandpa Mower and Nate's Uncle Denny make and engrave incredible spurs. They're actually worth quite a bit. Even I, who has no interest in using one can admire it's beauty. They're mostly sold to people who hang them on their wall for display because they're too fancy to kick around in the dirt.

ANYWAY

While I was at Grandpa Mower's house, Denny had me take some pictures of a couple of their latest creations. I wish you could see them closer, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get the pictures larger on the blog. Just know that up close, you can see every little detail of the carvings. It's pretty cool. Yay for my new camera!






3 comments:

  1. To get the bigger pictures, you have to use a different layout, otherwise it cuts the pictures off. I use the stretch minima template (but then you can only have a solid color background). I don't know if that helps at all or not. But anyway, these pictures are great! I love their work (and yours too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I knew Nate's family was into cowboy stuff, I just didn't realize it was this hardcore! That is seriously really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty neat and very detailed.

    Here's a link that might help you get bigger pics on your blog:
    http://71toes.blogspot.com/2008/10/wider-blog-page.html

    ReplyDelete