Friday, January 22, 2010

Mower Power

This is my husband's side of the family. This picture, believe it or not, was taken right outside of their house! There is tons of land surrounded by mountains all around their house. It's a lot of fun. This was taken while we were all home for Christmas. It was the first time that the whole Mower bunch was in one place since Nate and my wedding last year! It was so much fun to spend time with them!


This was one of the first images I took with my new 5D Mark II, so I didn't know how to turn on the timer. So for this picture, I set it up on a tripod and took a picture of everyone without me. Then I ran over and stood next to Nate while Cameron took a picture of the family with me in it. Then I just blended the two photos together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment