Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Best News Ever! Kate Mower Photography is moving to Gilbert Arizona this November!!!

Yes, you read correctly! Nate and I are going to be permanent residents of the East Valley and are open for business! It's been a long journey but it's finally time to set me free back to my native land. While Nate is dreading the 120 degree AZ summers I am grateful to escape the -20 degree Idaho winters. 

We have loved our time in Rexburg, but both know it's time for a new chapter in our lives and that chapter starts with running our own studio full time. That's right! I've been growing and learning for the last 5 years and it's finally time to spread my wings and give my all to my business! There is a fire inside of me that has been pushing me to run my own studio and my dreams are about to come true! 

How will it work? Well, Nate will run my studio and I will do all of the photography! We're such a great team and this will allow us to spend maximum time with our kiddos and give us the freedom we need to run our business the way we want. We are so excited! After working for the last five years for one of the top portrait studios in the Nation, I am ready to take what I have learned about how to run a successful studio and take a leap into what I know will be a huge growing experience. 

Thank you! Yes you! Past clients, family, friends, random person who stalks my Facebook and blog, and anyone who is reading this post! We love you and appreciate your support! 

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment